How to Place a Custom Order
Creating custom work just for you is one of the most exciting parts of my day. Whether it’s a saddle pad to celebrate a new horse, a gift, or building team unity for your clients, let’s work together to make your vision happen.
I offer custom work on a variety of brands, products and materials. From rodeo patches to jackets to decals, I’d love to hear your ideas! When you’re ready to move forward, your custom order will follow this process:
- Submit the Custom Quote form below to let us know some basic information about what item(s) you are interested in having created just for you.
- Once the quote form has been received, Two Socks Designs will reply within 24-48 hours with the requested information including pricing, style options, and turnaround time. For a logo or custom design, a proof of the embroidery can be provided free of charge.
- Details of the order will be finalized via email and an invoice will be sent via Paypal for payment prior to Two Socks Designs beginning the order.
- Two Socks Designs will make unlimited revisions to the design and will send proof(s) for approval prior to completing the order.
- Once an order is complete, it will ship via either USPS Priority Mail or UPS, whichever is the least expensive. Tracking information will be sent via email.